SPARQL Cheat Sheet is a short collection of slides intended to act as a guide or reference to SPARQL developers. It includes the syntax and structure of SPARQL queries, common SPARQL prefixes and functions, and help with RDF datasets.
Keywords: SPARQL, RDF dataset
Author: Feigenbaum, Lee
Publisher: Cambridge Semantics
Date created: 2009-06-16 07:00:00.000
Time required: P30M
Educational use: instruction
Educational audience: student
Interactivity type: expositive
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the forms and uses of SPARQL result sets (SELECT, CONSTRUCT, DESCRIBE, and ASK).
- Differentiates between a Default Graph and a Named Graph, and formulates queries using the GRAPH clause.
- Understands how to combine and filter graph patterns using operators such as UNION, OPTIONAL, FILTER, and MINUS.
- Understands the basic syntax of a SPARQL query.
- Understands the role of Property Paths and how they are formed by combining predicates with regular expression-like operators.