This page contains SPARQL queries useful for finding information on authors and publications on VIVO. These query examples, if adapted, have other useful applications as well.
Keywords: SPARQL, VIVO
Author: Rejack, Nicholas
Date created: 2014-04-02 04:00:00.000
Time required: P10M
Educational use: professionalDevelopment
Educational audience: professional
Interactivity type: mixed
- Uses LIMIT to restrict the number of solutions processed for query results.
- Uses OPTIONAL to formulate queries to return the values of optional variables when available.
- Uses the GROUP BY clause to transforms a result set so that only one row will appear for each unique set of grouping variables.
- Uses the HAVING clause to apply a filter to the result set after grouping.
- Uses variables in SELECT and WHERE clauses to yield a table of results.